Studio Location: Broadway Ballroom, 1050 West Broadway at Oak. Free underground parking.
- Please use our online booking system (below) to schedule your lesson.
- If you are visiting Vancouver, contact us directly to make special condensed scheduling arrangements.
- Consider our erratic travel schedule and plan in advance. See our Calendar.
- Lessons are with one instructor at a time. Please contact us if you would like to request both of us.
- Cancellation Policy: Please respect our time by giving us 24 hours notice should you need to reschedule your lesson. Except in the case of an emergency, you will be billed for the hour if you cancel within 24 hours of your lesson.
- Packages are good for 6 months from date of purchase. All lessons must be completed within the 6 month period. After the expiry date, you can pay a $50 reactivation fee that lasts 2 months. If you buy a package, use it!
- Cash, cheque, and credit card (Square: 2.9% fee applies) accepted.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars, GST will be charged upon checkout.
- If you are a new student and intend to purchase your lesson/package in person, a first time deposit ($50) is required.
- New students: please email us directly to introduce yourself and your needs before your first lesson.
- See FAQ’s below
How to Pay
Pay your first time deposit: Credit Card (see below), or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay in full: In advance online, or pay with cash/cheque/credit card in person, at the time of your lesson.
(Vancouver only) Refer a friend! Earn 5% credit when new students you referred purchase a private lesson package! It’s easy:
1. Register for our Affiliate Program.
2. Send your friend your custom referral link or just tell them to input your name at checkout.
3. Next time you purchase lessons, you have the option to use your credit at checkout.
Private Lesson FAQ’s