Studio Location: Broadway Ballroom, 1050 West Broadway at Oak. Free underground parking.
- Please use our online booking system (below) to schedule your lesson.
- If you are visiting Vancouver, contact us directly to make special condensed scheduling arrangements.
- Consider our erratic travel schedule and plan in advance. See our Calendar.
- Lessons are with one instructor at a time. Please contact us if you would like to request both of us.
- Cancellation Policy: Please respect our time by giving us 24 hours notice should you need to reschedule your lesson. Except in the case of an emergency, you will be billed for the hour if you cancel within 24 hours of your lesson.
- Packages are good for 6 months from date of purchase. All lessons must be completed within the 6 month period. After the expiry date, you can pay a $50 reactivation fee that lasts 2 months. If you buy a package, use it!
- Cash, cheque, and credit card (Square: 2.9% fee applies) accepted.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars, GST will be charged upon checkout.
- If you are a new student and intend to purchase your lesson/package in person, a first time deposit ($50) is required.
- New students: please email us directly to introduce yourself and your needs before your first lesson.
- See FAQ’s below
How to Pay
Pay your deposit or in full in advance online, or pay with cash, cheque or credit card in person, at the time of your lesson.
(Vancouver only) Refer a friend! Earn 5% credit when new students you referred purchase a private lesson package! It’s easy:
1. Register for our Affiliate Program.
2. Send your friend your custom referral link or just tell them to input your name at checkout.
3. Next time you purchase lessons, you have the option to use your credit at checkout.
Private Lesson FAQ’s
Q: Do you work with Beginners?
A: Absolutely, frequently! There is no minimum skill level required to take a private lesson.
Q: Do you offer ProAm privates?
A: Yes, we are happy to teach a student with their regular teacher present.
Q: Does it matter which of you I work with?
A: Both of us are fine with leading and following. If you have a specific preference for followers’ styling, see Tessa. Leader’s styling, see Myles.
Q: What about parking?
A: Parking is free, under the building. Come up to the reception desk to get your student pass you need to display on your dashboard.
Q: Do I need to pay the deposit if I am paying online?
A: No. The deposit is only for new students who plan to pay in person.
Q: Do I need a dance dummy?
A: Dance “smarties” are always welcome and helpful, but not essential.
Q: My partner and I would like coaching on lifts. Who should we work with?
A: Ideally, both of us, for safety and accuracy. But if budget is an issue, Myles can coach solo.
Q: I’m visiting Vancouver for a week. Can I set up a bank of lessons in a row?
A: Absolutely! Contact us directly to arrange for times outside of our regular availability in order to accommodate your travel dates. Here’s a link to the hotel nearest the studio (2 blocks): Park Inn & Suites